ExcloosivPlus Logo Design Offer

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I contact ExcloosivPlus?

You can contact us at our mail ID, at excloosiv.india@yahoo.com or you can contact us at +91-9678578241.

Is ExcloosivPlus a certified Company?

Yes, you don't have to worry about the authenticity of the company. ExcloosivPlus is Certified under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Act 2013 in the name of Excloosiv Events and Communication Private Limited.

Do you Provide Digital Marketing Service?

Most of the members in our Team is Google Certified Digital Marketer and they know the marketing techniques very well.

What is the Payment Procedure?

On project approval, you can pay us directly in our Company Bank Account through Wire Transfer or by UPI or your can pay us online through our Payment Gateway. We accept all major Debit and Credit Cards.

Will I be intimated about my project status?

ExcloosivPlus has its own Project Management Tool. As soon as we start with the development of your project, you will get an Username and Password, from which you can monitor your project completion status. We also call after every 3 days to discuss about the status of your project. However you can call us anytime for any assistance or query.

How do i report a fraud or a Bug?

If you notice any fraud or bug in our website, you can contact us through www.excloosiv.com/support Also get a chance to be rewarded on pointing any bugs on our website.

Is ExcloosivPlus a property of Excloosiv?

Yes, ExcloosivPlus is a property of Excloosiv. Both the entities are run under the same company hood, 'Excloosiv Events and Communication Private Limited'. 'ExcloosivPlus' is a Digital and Web Development Company whereas 'Excloosiv' is the parent company which offers various booking services in just one tap. The main aim of Excloosiv is to remove all the loopholes of Event and Advertising Industry, through an app called 'Excloosiv'.